Choosing a fishing camp?
Choosing a fishing camp in Northern Saskatchewan for the first time can be a difficult decision. the location, services and price range vary a great deal from camp to camp. If you are looking for an affordable fly in camp there are several reasons why we think you should consider ours.
- Trout Lake Camp is located on the Churchill River, a very productive water body for Walleye and Northern Pike.
- Our facilities and equipment are well maintained. You will have the majority of amenities without the noise of an electric generator.
- Cell Service is available.
- Over 80% of our business are return customers.
- If you come once, we are confident that you will come back.